Dec 1-4: The Revolutionary Nutcracker Sweetie: The Kidz Version!
Dance Mission Theater’s Grrrl Brigade and Youth Program present
The Revolutionary Nutcrackers Sweetie: The Kidz Version!
Dec 1-4, 2022 at Dance Mission Theater, 3316 24th St, SF (NOTE LOCATION!)
Our holiday extravaganza makes a comeback!
Originally created in 1987 by the Dance Brigade, this Nutcracker takes a political plot twist on Clara’s journey through the magical lands of the sugar plum fairies. Presenting 6 shows this season at Dance Mission Theater, we are ringing in the holiday season with a bang!
PLUS! We will also be live streaming the shows! Please consider joining us virtually to support our program if you are not able to join us in person. The livestream ticket is only $15. This link is good for all shows! Buy livestream link now.
This projected is supported in part by DCYF and the Sam Mazza Foundation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT IN-PERSON TICKETS:
Seats this year are reserved/assigned! You are able to choose your seats!
* Please reserve wheelchair seating for people in wheelchairs and their companion.
* Please reserve limited mobility seating for people not in wheelchairs, but have trouble climbing more than one or two stairs.
* Please purchase floor seating only if you are able to sit criss-cross on the floor without a chair for approximately 80 minutes.
Please note that tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for another day (even in the case of COVID-19), so please choose your tickets carefully. Thank you for understanding.
Orchestra, Wheelchair, Limited Mobility Seating: $30
Upper Orchestra Seating: $25
Balcony Seating: $20
Floor Seating: $15
Live Stream: $15
DATES AND SHOWTIMES:
** Thursday, Dec 1 at 7:00pm – BUY NOW
** Friday, Dec 2 at 7:00pm – BUY NOW
** Saturday, Dec 3 at 3:00pm – BUY NOW
** Saturday, Dec 3 at 6:30pm – BUY NOW
** Sunday, December 4 at 1:00pm – BUY NOW
** Sunday, December 4 at 4:30pm – BUY NOW
** Livestream (all shows) – BUY NOW
* Audience members must be masked at all times to protect against COVID-19. By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to wear a mask while inside Dance Mission Theater
* Please arrive 15 minutes prior to curtain. There is NO LATE SEATING.
* Street parking can be difficult. We are directly across the street from the 24/Mission BART station and are on MUNI Lines 14, 49, 48, 67, 12. The closest parking lot is at Bartlett/22 Streets.